Are You New To Bath Bombs?
Bath bombs are small, often colourful and scented, solid balls or shapes made with various ingredients. When dropped into a bathtub filled with water, they fizz and release their ingredients, creating a fizzy, aromatic, and relaxing bathing experience. Bath bombs come in different scents, colors, and sizes, and they are designed to add fun, fragrance, and skin-softening effects to your bath. They are popular for their ability to turn an ordinary bath into a soothing and enjoyable spa-like experience.
The main distinction among the majority of bath bombs lies in their ingredients. They can either come from natural sources or be manufactured in laboratories.
Natural Bath Bombs vs. Synthetic Bath Bombs
- Natural Bath Bombs
- Synthetic Bath Bombs
- Not Natural Bath Bombs: Often contain artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, and harsh chemicals like SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and parabens. These can be harmful to the skin and may cause irritations for sensitive skin types.
- Natural Bath Bombs: Made with pure and natural ingredients, such as Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), Citric Acid, Corn Starch, essential oils, and tocopherol (vitamin E). These ingredients are gentle on the skin and do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Not Natural Bath Bombs: Use artificial fragrances that may smell strong initially but can be overpowering and cause allergic reactions or headaches in some individuals.
- Natural Bath Bombs: Utilise essential oils to provide natural and pleasant scents. Essential oils offer various aromatherapy benefits, promoting relaxation and wellbeing during the bath.
- Not Natural Bath Bombs: Contain artificial dyes and colours, which may cause skin irritations.
- Natural Bath Bombs: Typically do not use artificial dyes and colors. Any colouring is derived from natural ingredients like herbal extracts, which are safe for the skin and environmentally friendly.
- Not Natural Bath Bombs: May not offer any additional skin benefits and could potentially cause dryness or irritation due to the harsh chemicals.
- Natural Bath Bombs: Provide skin-friendly benefits due to the presence of natural ingredients. Sodium Bicarbonate helps exfoliate and cleanse the skin, while essential oils and tocopherol nourish and moisturize, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Not Natural Bath Bombs: Often come in excessive plastic packaging, contributing to environmental pollution.
- Natural Bath Bombs: Tend to use minimal or eco-friendly packaging, reducing their environmental impact. The natural ingredients are also biodegradable and eco-friendly.
When choosing between natural and not natural bath bombs, it is essential to consider the potential impact on your skin and the environment. Natural bath bombs are generally a safer and more skin-friendly option, providing soothing and nourishing benefits during your bath. They offer a relaxing and enjoyable spa-like experience without any harmful effects. On the other hand, not natural bath bombs may have a more artificial appeal, but they come with the risk of skin irritations and environmental pollution.
LIZA VETA Natural Aromatherapy Bath Bombs
Whether you want to feel happier, sleep better, or just unwind, we've got the perfect bath bombs for you with aromatherapy benefits.
Indulge in this blissful bath with our all-natural bath bomb. It is enriched with the mood boosting and restorative essential oils of Bergamot, Patchouli, and Ylang-Ylang, helping you uplift your spirits and find emotional balance. With delicate Jasmine buds enhancing the aroma and aesthetics, your bath time will be transformed into a tranquil retreat. Take a moment for yourself and discover inner peace after a tiring and hectic day. Click here to learn more.
Treat yourself to our all-natural bath bomb, filled with the delightful aroma of Neroli essential oil. It's not just a pleasant bath time, but also great for your skin. Packed with the goodness of spirulina and turmeric, known as skin superfoods, it nourishes your skin with vital nutrients and antioxidants. Plus, Neroli oil's aphrodisiac properties add a touch of relaxation and sensuality to your bath experience. Click here to learn more.
For more wellbeing topics, check out these other posts: