FREE shipping on UK orders over £49


Your cart0

Our sustainable promise on World Earth Day

A lush green rice paddy in rural Vietnam with workers in conical hats tending to the crops.

World Earth Day is a time for reflection and action on the environmental challenges facing our planet. At LIZA VETA, we are committed to sustainability and doing our part to protect the environment. Here's how we are making a difference:


  • We use 99% natural ingredients that are derived from different parts of plants only, making us 100% vegan.
  • No animal testing of the final product or its ingredients.
  • Our products contain active ingredients derived from plants, such as minerals and plants, and not analogous active ingredients chemically reproduced in the laboratory.
  • They are produced in an eco-sustainable way through processing methods that respect nature and plants.


  • Around 80% of our packaging is made from glass and paper, with the remaining 20% being highly-sustainable and recyclable plastic.
  • We also use only paper tape and packing materials.
  • We have plans to launch a Zero Waste range by 2025, which will include solid body care products.


  • We manufacture all of our products in the UK and source our ingredients from mainly UK-based suppliers.
  • We take great care in ensuring that the ingredients we use are responsibly sourced and cultivated.
  • Many of our ingredients are grown on British land near our production laboratory, and for ingredients sourced further afield, we use sustainable means of transportation to minimise our environmental impact.
  • We have set a goal to become completely carbon neutral by 2027 and will achieve this by planting one tree every week.


  • Our products are crafted with at least 99% natural ingredients, including 100% natural fragrances.
  • We believe that using natural products is not only better for your health and beauty, but also for the environment.
  • We carefully select each ingredient to ensure that our products are not only effective but also gentle and safe for daily use.
  • We strive to make it easy for you to incorporate natural products into your daily routine and enhance your overall wellbeing.

At LIZA VETA, we are committed to using natural ingredients, sustainable packaging, and responsible sourcing to offer you high-quality products that are not only good for you but also good for the environment. This World Earth Day, let's all make a commitment to sustainability and protecting our planet for future generations.

Previous post
Next post